TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for using our products and services. Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions before making purchases of our products and using this website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION
We sell handcrafted furniture and home décor accessories, which are made using traditional methods and natural materials. Due to their handcraft origin our products are subject for slight variation between the product image(s) and the product you receive. This is the part of originality and uniqueness of the materials used and the hand-made work of our artisans.
We try to ensure that all colours are displayed accurately, however the colours might appear slightly differently on different displays and screens. The shade of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error.
We try to ensure that all the products on our website are accurately described. Unfortunately, on some rare occasions it is possible that our website will contain errors, and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, whether before or after you have placed an order.
Currency and Pricing
All prices shown on our website are in US dollars. Prices of products and any charges and taxes displayed on this website are intended to be current at the time of issue, but may change any time and are subject of availability.
All prices are exclusive of any delivery charges which are displayed in the checkout process prior the payment.
All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Goods and Service tax applied at the rate of 10%. It will be your responsibility to pay any other taxes, duties, liabilities that may be imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any custom duty, goods and services taxes or any value added tax imposed on any product or services ordered by you from Vdecor.
Member/commercial client discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or coupons.
We make every effort to ensure that our pricing is correct and up to date. In the event that the price of your purchase/s is higher than that quoted on our website we will contact you immediately by email or phone to advice of such and to gain your permission to proceed with the order. Should you not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund.
If you liked ay of our products and would like to make an order, please follow the bellow steps:
1. Simply place your order in your shopping cart and add your delivery postcode. The shipping calculator will then review your postcode to determine the delivery charge.
2. At the checkout you will be asked to complete certain information and expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions before proceeding to the secure payment getaway.
3. For payments by credit card you will be redirected to the secure OnePay Credit Card Payment Getaway to complete your payment. Please note, Vdecor will not process your order until full payment has been received by us.
4. Once your order has been complete your shopping cart will be cleared for the future transactions.
5. Once the order is placed, you will receive the email confirming that we have received your order and processed payment. This email does not guarantee that product(s) you have ordered is/are available. It represents confirmation that we have received your order. Your order represents an offer to purchase, which we accept when we dispatch your product(s) and send you an email letting you know that your product(s) has/have been dispatched.
In the unlucky event that a product is not available, we will contact you within 24 to 48 hours by email or phone to advice you of the item/s not in stock and discuss the estimated time of arrival or alternative product (if available).
If you have paid for an item/s that have subsequently sold out or are not available and you do not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund or store credit.
6. If delivery of an order will result in unacceptably high freight charges to Vdecor, we reserve the right to contact you to request further shipping fees or to cancel an order prior to dispatch. If we cancel your order in these circumstances we will issue a full refund to you.
7. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, where we suspect fraudulent activity, or where you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out, or otherwise contemplated, within these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse to process our service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. Once you confirm the order you can choose to either pay by credit card or you can be directed to the PayPal websites, where you can pay with your PayPal account.
Bank transfers are also accepted. For processing payments via bank transfer please ensure that your order number is included as the Reference Number within your payment details area. This will assist to identify and process your order faster.
Please note, the international bank transaction fees are not included to the price of the product, it is advised to use this payment method for customers located in Vietnam or for commercial customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call +84 977860338.
Your privacy and payment security are important for us. All our online payments are processed using OnePay Payment Getaway, which is the most trusted in reliable in Vietnam and meets standards of international financial system such as PCI DSS of PCI Security Standards Council, 3D-Secure of Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
We use industry standard encryption to keep your personal information secure throughout the payment process. We do not permanently store your credit card or bank information.
In an effort to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards or other payment options, we will undertake reasonable efforts to validate the legitimacy of the order and payment method. This process may include requesting proof of identity and a formal check on. However, we do not guarantee that we can prevent the fraudulent use of such information by unauthorized third parties. We will not be liable for any damages or losses (whether direct or indirect) caused if your card is used fraudulently.