COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process the following data from you:
– Your name and contact details (such as email address and phone number).
– Some of your personal details such as your physical and billing address and encrypted credit card detail.
– Your order history and preferences including details of purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, voucher redemptions, and, if applicable, webpages on our Website you visit.
– Demographic, location and interest-based information about your browsing habits.
– Any other information that you provide to us (for example when you leave your feedback, make special notes for delivery or take part in promotion programs etc.).
– If you are commercial customer we may collect the information about your business.
– For security reasons we also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
We generally collect this information directly from you, we also may collect information about you from our service providers (for example Google Analytics). We collect the information:
– When you browse on our Website.
– When you engage with us on Social Media.
– When you create an online account on our Website.
– When you sign up to receive our newsletters.
– When you submit a contact form.
– When you submit a partnership form.
– When you make purchases on our Website.
– When you join any reward and promotion schemes.
– When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
– When you comment on or review our products and services.
– When you fill in any of our forms.
– When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your information to provide you with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Process your order. We collect your name, contact detail, address and payment details to be able to process your orders online.
2. Fulfil our contractual obligations, such as to deliver the product to you etc.
3. Communicate with you regarding the order.
4. Processing complains and refunds. We have to process personal data in order to respond to your queries, refunds and complains. We might keep a record of your queries in purpose of reviewing our products and services and considering how we can improve it based on your experience, using your case for professional development for our staff members.
5. To administrate any competitions organized our company that you take part in.
6. Direct marketing. We might periodically send you promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information you might be interested in using the email address which you have provided. If you prefer not to receive promotional and other materials from us, please let us know and we will change it accordingly.
7. Surveys. From time to time we might send you request to take part in a customer survey to improve our products and services or your shopping experience. It is entirely optional as to whether you wish to take part in any surveys.
8. Pursuing our legitimate interest. We process your data to our legitimate interests which are the part of running our business, such as making statistics and analyses. It does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interest.
9. Legal compliances. We might collect and process your information if it is required by law.
10. Security. We have a legitimate interest to protect our customers, our employees and our business from criminal and illegal activity such as fraud or theft. For these reasons we could use your personal data to update and safeguard your online account, monitor your browsing activity and other actions. If we discover any potential criminal activity we will use the personal data to investigate the potential criminal activity and if it is necessary pass it to the relevant regulatory authorities.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
1. Our logistic partners to allow for the delivery of your order.
2. Our business partners, sub-contractors and suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
3. Our service providers such as payment processors, IT specialists, website developers who assist or advise us in connection with our business.
4. Our related entities connected to our business for purpose such as marketing, advertisement, data analysis and reporting.
5. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
6. Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest.
7. Any relevant authority if we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligations or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property and safety of our company, our customers and others.
We work closely with the third parties with which we share your data to ensure that the third parties have adequate security measures and policies in place and respect your privacy. We share your data to third parties only when it is necessary to perform their specific services.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY
Protecting your personal data is important for us and we take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We request our employees and contractors to perform their duties in a manner that is consistent with our legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
Any payment transaction will be encrypted using SSL technology. We use reliable payment getaways to ensure your transaction details are secure.
We will only keep you’re your personal data as long as in is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of this retention period, your data will be either completely deleted or anonymised.
For access certain parts of our website such as shopping cart you will use log in and password. It is your responsibility to keep your log in and password details confidential, please do not share these details with anyone.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access and correction personal data
Once you have registered as a customer on vdecor.asia, you may access your account details and correct your personal information.
If you become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of your personal information we hold, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it, or you can correct it by yourself in your account on our website.
You have the right to access the information held about you under the Data Protection Laws. If you require access to the information we hold about you please contact us. Please note, in some cases we may need to charge a small fee for facilitating the access.
Links to third party websites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow the link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data on these websites
We use technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes.
We may use data from Google’s interest based advertising or third party audience data (such as age, gender, region and interests) with Google Analytics to optimize advertisement capabilities.
We use remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third party websites including Google may show you advertisement on websites across the internet using remarketing information.
When you use our website and social media platforms, we sometimes use and process your personal data based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
You have the right to access your personal information.
You have the right to rectification of your personal information and to ask to restrict the processing of your personal data.
When you ask us to, we will delete the personal information we have registered about you. Please note we may continue the processing your personal data on another legal basis (for example if it is necessary to reply your enquire or to establish a legal claim etc).
HOW TO OPT OUT RECEIVING DIRECT MARKETING
You can opt out of receiving direct marketing materials from us any time by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences before our systems are fully updated.
USE OF WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
Our website is not intended for the use of children under the age of sixteen. We require that children do not provide us any personal information. If we become aware that we have collected the personal data from a child, we will delete it from our records.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Address: 420 Cau Am Street, Van Phuc Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam, 10000
Phone: +84 977 860 338