The seagrass basket is handwoven by Vietnamese craftsmen from a small village using natural materials. The storage basket helps you to keep the toys, laundry or becoming a decorative in house.
The basket has various sizes so easy to put it in any corner such as the bedroom, living room, or inside the wardrobe.
The seagrass basket is made of natural seagrass which is used to make this item is a plant that grows at the coastal waters of Vietnam, and considers to be one of the best sustainable materials for homeware. You will love this material for its texture, natural slight shine and durability.
The seagrass is wickered over a sturdy iron wire frame, so you shouldn’t worry about it loosing the shape. It also has handles for more convenient use. The cotton liner inside the basket gives it a tidy look and makes it easier to keep things inside. You can easily remove it and wash when it is necessary. Nowadays, this basket is also a decorative item in house and the smart choice on Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day
Each basket is unique and 100% eco-friendly.
Product is available in 3 sizes:
S: 33x22x14 cm
M: 40x25x18 cm
L: 44x30x20 cm
How to take care of the basket:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the baskets at the areas with high humidity to prevent it getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the basket with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids on the basket, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.