This oriental style shoe cabinet is a real piece of art. It is made of MDF and decorated by mother of pearl inlay and covered by lacquer. The design of this cabinet follows the idea of minimalism in the shape and structure and minimalism in decoration what answers the latest trends in the interior design. It will be a perfect choice for those who love boho, grand millennial, contemporary or coastal styles in home decoration.
It has two levels for keeping your shoes, the space between the shelves is enough for keeping boots. The shoe cabinet has a golden colour stand which will make it more convenient to use it and will let you easily clean the floors underneath.
The cabinet is hand-made by highly skilled Vietnamese craftsmen combining modern design and traditional for this country lacquer painting. To produce mother-of-pearl lacquer ware the artisans use mother of pearl shells from the sea, which are cut in different shapes. Then the craftsmen draws the design over the product’s surface and starts the inlaying process. After that the natural lacquer is used to step by step and layer by layer build up the smooth surface. This process is time and labour consuming, but the result just tells for itself.
Product size: 73x33x75 cm
How to take care of product:
– Keep in a dry ventilated place
– Regularly clean with dry soft cloth or with a hand duster, you could use damp, but not wet cloth to remove fingerprints or stains, after using a damp cloth, dry the surface with a soft dry cloth
– Do not use cleaning products that contain ammonia or bleach
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks.