This rug will be a perfect choice for those who love natural plant materials and eco or rustic style. The round shape, natural beige colour and nice texture of the rug will put a nice accent in your living room and highlight your sustainable way of living. The seagrass inset into the rug’s pattern makes the design more interesting and gives modern look.
The rug is hand-woven by Vietnamese craftsmen using natural materials. Rugs and mats production in Vietnam has a long history and plays a big role in the local people’s lifestyle. As in many parts of Asia Vietnamese use the rugs for having a nap or to dine in a big company of family and friends. So they have a tradition of weaving these eco-friendly products for centuries.
It is quite long and 100% handmade process, but if you are share sustainable consumption and zero waste idea, this material is perfect for you. On top of that, it is a strong and reliable material which will last you for a long time.
Product is available in 2 sizes:
M: D120 cm
L: D150 cm
How to take care of the product:
– Keep away from the direct sunlight and heat sources and high humidity
– Do not expose to water for a long and clean the box with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster.
– If you spill any liquids, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The display of images and screen may cause a slight difference in colour shade.
– Handmade products may contain some slight variations in size, colour shade or tiny marks or wear.