This handmade seagrass set of rectangular boxes is useful for a neat space and remains the rustic style. Staying away from mass products, those boxes will be a great choice for home décor, storage of clothes, toys, books and magazines or other stuff. It is also a great option to use it as a gift box for new homeowners or homeware lovers. Perfectly fit different rooms in your space! The eco-friendly organization, elegant textures and patterns with a slight aroma of nature will last for a long time.
Wickered over a sturdy iron wireframe for stable shape, handles for better holding, lid for better cover and an inside cotton liner for better storage are considered as intelligent features.
The listing included 3 sizes:
Size S: 33cm x23cm x15cm
Size M: 40cm x27cm x19cm
Size L: 44cm x30cm x21cm
How to take care of the basket:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the baskets at the areas with high humidity to prevent it from getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the basket with a dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids on the basket, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with a neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, a shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.