Keep your clean and tidy house unspoiled with our pretty baskets with lid. It is very convenient to use and is a great solution for storage organisation. The cotton liner makes it easier to keep the things inside and gives a tidy look for the basket. You can take the liner out and wash it any time you need. And finally the lid will let you keep the things away from the prying eyes. This item is perfect to use in the open areas of your house.
The basket is handwoven by Vietnamese craftsmen from small villages using the natural materials. Seagrass which is used to make this item is a plant that grows at the coastal waters of Vietnam, and considers to be one of the best sustainable materials for homeware. You will love this material for its texture, natural slight shine and durability. The seagrass is wickered over a sturdy iron wire frame, so you shouldn’t worry about it loosing the shape.
Each basket is unique and 100% eco-friendly.
Product is available in 3 sizes:
S: 33x22x15 cm
M: 40x25x19 cm
L: 44x30x21 cm
How to take care of the basket:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the baskets at the areas with high humidity to prevent it getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the basket with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids on the basket, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.