The design of this pendant light has been inspired by colorful and charming lanterns which you could see all around Vietnam. This simple, but stylish decoration will create a special exotic atmosphere in your house. You can use just one pendant or make a composition of several pendants above the dining table or kitchen island – all will look fantastic!
Bamboo, which is used to produce our light pendants, is an exceptionally renewable material thanks to the speed it grows. It has been used to produce different home and décor products by Vietnamese craftsmen for hundreds of years. Local artisans have a long history in transforming bamboo into beautiful items of different shapes and have passed their technics from generation to generation. And now we proudly can share with you this part of Vietnamese cultural heritage and sustainable lifestyle.
M – D40xH22 cm
L – D50xH25 cm
Taking Care of Product:
– Avoid keeping it under the direct sun as it might change the colour of the product
– Do not expose under the rain
– Avoid keeping it in very humid areas
– Clean it with the dry or slightly wet cloth or with a hand duster
– We recommend you to use soft energy saving LED bulbs up to 60 Watt to avoid the pendant being damaged by the bulb heat
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.
– The light bulb and cord set and cable are not included, you will purchase only a pendant.