This lovely set of 2 decorative seagrass plates will be a great choice for multi-functional decor. You could use it for storage of small items, as a fruit plate. Also, you can use as a decorative plate or wall decor. Besides, its bohemian style, unusual design, durability, lightweight and navy blue colour is amazing. It is made of seagrass and plastic string by Vietnamese artisans. Thus, by using these products you will get the combination of handwork, local traditions and exotic design.
Let your wall as a real artist.
The product is available in 2 types:
– Large Plate with bids: D49x8 cm (natural beige, blue and white colour)
– Medium bowl with handles 44x39x7 cm (natural beige and blue)
How to take care of the seagrass plates:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as a fireplace, heater, radiators etc. to avoid faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the plate at areas with high humidity to prevent it from getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the plate with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids or drop meals on a plate, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with a neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images due to the display of colour shade.
– This handmade products might contain some slight variations in size, shade of colour and tiny marks and wear.