The column side table will be a great fit for your living room. The simple shape of the table is highlighted by beautiful turquoise color and the mother of pearl mosaic. The mosaic makes the table shiny and you will definitely enjoy the play of colours the mosaic creates. It could be used as a table or as a stand for the sculptures and flower pots or vases.
The table is hand-made by highly skilled Vietnamese craftsmen combining modern design and traditional for this country lacquer painting. To produce mother-of-pearl lacquer ware the artisans use mother of pearl shells from the sea, which are cut in different shapes. Then the craftsmen draw the design over the product’s surface and starts the inlaying process. After that the natural lacquer is used to step by step and layer by layer build-up the smooth surface. This process is time and labour consuming, but the resu lt just tells for itself.
Product size: D33xH50 cm
How to take care of product:
– Keep in a dry place
– Wipe all the spills of liquids immediately
– Avoid keeping it under the direct sun or under extensive artificial lights, excessive light accelerates lacquer degradation with time.
– Regularly clean with dry soft cloth or with a hand duster, you could use damp, but not wet cloth to remove fingerprints or stains, after using a damp cloth, dry the surface with a soft dry cloth
– Avoid putting heavy objects on the top
– Do not use cleaning products that contain ammonia or bleach
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks.