This rustic bamboo pendant light will be a great item for your kitchen or dining room. You and your guests will be attracted by its simple design inspired by fish traps which are used in South East Asia. This pendant will bring exotic Asian atmosphere into your house.
Bamboo, which is used to produce our light pendants, is an exceptionally renewable material thanks to the speed it grows. It has been used to produce different home and décor products by Vietnamese craftsmen for hundreds of years. Local artisans have a long history in transforming bamboo into beautiful items of different shapes and have passed their technics from generation to generation. And now we can proudly share with you this part of Vietnamese cultural heritage and sustainable lifestyle.
Product is available in 3 sizes:
Small – D20xH30 cm (D7.87”xH11.8”)
Medium – D25xH35 cm (D9.84”xH13.78”)
Large – D30xH45 cm (D11.8”xH17.72”)
Taking Care of Product:
• Avoid keeping it under the direct sun as it might change the colour of the product
• Do not expose under the rain
• Avoid keeping it in very humid areas
• Clean it with the dry or slightly wet cloth or with a hand duster
• We recommend you to use low voltage LED bulbs to avoid the pendant being damaged by the bulb heat
• The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
• As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.
• The light bulb and cord set and cable are not included, you will purchase only a pendant.
If you need more inspiration you can check out some other bamboo and rattan pendant lights in our shop:
Rattan Pendant Light: https://etsy.me/3oUW58a
Diamond Shame Jute Pendant Light: https://etsy.me/3ejNA1R
Bamboo Pendant Light: https://etsy.me/3epvCeq