The colorful set of boho style handwoven bowls will create a cheerful atmosphere in your house. Use our decorative seagrass bowls for keeping your fruits or snacks in, for storage of small items or for wall decoration – these bowls will do the work. The bowls are handmade by Vietnamese artisans from local villages, who put all their passion for handicrafts to create beautiful products for you. The bowls are made of seagrass, which is a common natural material for Vietnam and the plastic string is used for weaving and making a bright colorful pattern.
You could purchase the set of 3 bowls or buy each bowl separately to be free in creating your own decoration style.
The product is available in 3 types:
– Large bowl D36xH7.5 cm (pink, blue and white)
– Medium bowl D35xH6 cm (white and blue)
– Small bowl D31xH7.5 cm (flower pattern)
How to take care of the placemat:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid being faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the bowl at the areas with high humidity to prevent it getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the bowls with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids or drop meals on a bowl, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The color of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of color might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of color and could have some small marks and wear.