Home décor is not only about colours and shapes, it is also about textures and patterns. These water hyacinth baskets stay apart from the mass product. The pattern of these baskets has a bit of roughness, and it makes them perfect for adding some rustic elements in your interior design.
The cotton liner will help you to keep small items in the basket and it is removable, what will give you more variations on how to use it and to fit it into your room style. The size of baskets is perfect for storage, you can use it to keep toys, materials for your hobby, a spare blanket and much more.
The product is available in 3 sizes:
S: 33cm x22cm x14cm
M: 40cm x25cm x18cm
L: 44cm x30cm x20cm
How to take care of the basket:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as fireplace, heater, radiators etc to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the baskets at the areas with high humidity to prevent it getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the basket with dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids on the basket, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images as the shade of colour might appear slightly differently on the displays and screens.
– As this product is hand-made using natural materials there might be some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.