These bright round seagrass placemats will be a nice decoration in your house. You could use it as the placemats to decorate your dining table, you could put it on your coffee table, set of drawers, shelves and under some other items to protect the surface from scratches. Also, you can use it as a wall decoration. It will be a great item for those who want to add some boho style elements in the house.
The placemats are handcrafted in Vietnamese village using seagrass, a natural and eco-friendly material. Local craftsman also used colourful plastic strings for weaving and adding bright colours to the final product.
Product size: D35xH1 cm, available in 4 different colours
How to take care of the seagrass placemats:
– Keep it away from the direct sunlight and heat sources such as a fireplace, heater, radiators etc. to avoid it to become faded and overdry.
– Avoid keeping the placemats at the areas with high humidity to prevent it from getting moldy.
– Do not expose it to water, the dried seagrass could get rotten if it will be in water for a long time.
– Regularly clean the placemat with a dry or slightly damp cloth or the hand duster, wipe it in the direction of rows to avoid the dust going under the woven material.
– If you spill any liquids or drop meals on a placemat, clean it with a dry towel (if necessary with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water with a neutral ph), then dry it on air or using paper towels.
– The colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the displayed images due to the display of colour shade.
– This hand-made product might contain some slight variations in size, shade of colour and could have some small marks and wear.